Terms & Conditions
Our terms and conditions are subject to change without notice, however we will endevour to update the information here and on all documentation as soon as possible. Please contact us with any questions you may have.
* The skipper reserves the right to refuse entry to any persons intoxicated with alcohol or under the influence of drugs.
* The skipper reserves the right to return to port if any passenger becomes abusive or aggressive.
* The skipper reserves the right to return to port if at any stage he believes it to be unsafe due to weather conditions or maintenence issues
* Please be aware of the duration of the trip. We are unable to return to port for passengers that suffer from sea sickness as this would unfairly disrupt the day for other passengers
* Patrons are required to inform us of any medical issues or requirements.
* Please inform us of any medications or equipment you plan to bring including insulin, needles, asthma puffers etc
* Please be aware that on some trips we may fish locations that may be 2-3hrs from port & medical assistance
* Patrons are required to inform us of any dietary requirements at least 3 full days prior to charter commencement.
* Please inform us of any allergies you may have such as nuts, grains etc
* Patrons with allergies to seafood or shellfish are recommended not to attend
* We reserve the right to cancel a charter due to unforseen circumstances such as inclement weather, mechanical issues etc.
* Upon cancellation at our request for above reasons, we will provide transfer to another day or refund at no extra cost.
* We will endevour to inform charter patrons as soon as possible prior to a known reason for cancellation.
* We are not responsible for any travel or accommodation costs you may incur as a result of an unforseen cancellation.