BOOK NOW FOR TUNA FISHING PORTLAND
Another Tuna Season is here and Portland is set to keep firing with great numbers of Bluefin Tuna we have been catching them since January and they are very consistent already and we are only just into April. Call captain SIMON RINALDI ON 0409188751 to get your Tuna Fishing Charter booked in.
PORTLAND TUNA FISHING CHARTERS
BOOK NOW FOR TUNA FISHING PORTLAND
Our vessel DREAMTIME is a 3100 sportfishermen built by Noosa cat it’s in current AMSA 2C survey for 10 passengers +2 crew in the ocean and bays.
It’s a state of the art sportfishing charter boat with seating inside a comfortable cabin for 9 people so everyone stays warm and dry. It has a table. To sit at to eat your lunch/dinner etc. we have a fully separated toilet room with electric flushing and fresh water hand basin and a over head shower.
In a separate room we have a bed if you feel like having a lay down. We have cold drinks water/soft drink in a 400 ltr esky for your convenience. Out on the back deck is a very large deck with a full cover to keep the sun off and shelter from the rain it has heaps of fishing room and a 400 ltr fish esky for your catch.
The Noosa cat vessels are legendary for their very soft ride and the fantastic stability and are used by a lot of rescue squads and water police as these are one of the safest vessels in there class.
Our vessel DREAMTIME is fully set up for you to enjoy your Red Hot Fishing Charter, it has been fitted out with the very best electronics the fish finder is a Furuno 1150 powered by 2 transducers a 1kw through hull and a 2kw through hull to pin point the targeted species our GPS is a Lowrance HDS 12 with the added safety of a radar to be able to navigate safely seeing all objects even in the dark. Dreamtime is powered by twin Yamaha 4 stroke outboard engines. And holds 800 lts of fuel giving us a huge range when out chasing the tuna etc.
Come and join us onboard our sportfishing weapon the comfort and enjoyment onboard DREAMTIME is second to none.
EVERYONE GOES HOME HAPPY!
Red Hot Fishing Charters are well known for getting you to the right spots to catch your dream fish. Wether it’s a Port Phillip Bay Snapper or a monster PORTLAND SOUTHERN BLUEFIN TUNA.
WHEN IT COMES TO SOUTHERN BLUE FIN TUNA FISHING AT PORTLAND RED HOT FISHING CHARTERS IS THE BOAT TO CHOOSE WITH A UNMATCHED ABILITY TO RAISE WORLD CLASS 100KG PLUS TUNA ON A REGULAR BASIS CAPTAIN SIMON RINALDI WILL WORK HIS SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE TO ALWAYS WORK AT GETTING THE REELS SCREAMING WITH BLUE FIN TUNA.
Red Hot 2
Red Hot 2 is a custom built plate aluminium charter boat and has been built very strong for the southern ocean.
Red Hot 2 is in current AMSA 2d &2c survey for 8 passengers, it has a huge large deck with a large rooftop to keep you out of the sun and dry from the rain it has large side clears that zip down to keep everyone warm and dry, all safety gear is current to meet the national system.
– We have the very best electronics onboard Red hot 2.
– Our fish finder is a latest model Furuno 588 with a 1kw transducer to help pin point your prized catch.
– Our GPS is a Lowrance HDS 12 with added safety of a Radar and has thousands of our gps hot spots logged in it saved from 35 years of fishing experience.
– 27 meg and vhf radios onboard for communication between other vessels and back to land.
– A toilet is in the front cabin behind a closed door.
– We have the big electric anchor winch so making moves during our snapper charters is done in no time at all.
– Red Hot 2 is powered by twin Yamaha four stroke outboard engines with no fumes and very quiet during running, it is a very stable and soft riding boat that can reach the fishing hot spots in no time.
Director: Simon Rinaldi
Based in Victoria, Australia.
Book Now: 0409 188 751